• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Combat Engineer

Dakota

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey Kincanucks, since you seem to be the man with the answers, do you have any numbers for Combat Eng trade?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thx.

Dakota said:
Hey Kincanucks, since you seem to be the man with the answers, do you have any numbers for Combat Eng trade?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thx.

166 positions left.

Hey, kins...I was just wondering since you got all this information.. I was just curious HOW many spots are left to fill for SigOPs...I'm assuming  a lot since it's in high demand...just curious :|

Kincanucks: Thanks for the info. Those are some good looking numbers. You are a world of information.
I am sure others maybe interested in this question. What trade is recruiting the most this year?

Thanks again.

scottyeH? said:
Hey, kins...I was just wondering since you got all this information.. I was just curious HOW many spots are left to fill for SigOPs...I'm assuming   a lot since it's in high demand...just curious :|
I believe there are still over 200 left but I will post the exact number on Monday.

Back