• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Concerning MARS officer application...

JLeclerc

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied to become a MARS officer, Navy and I have done all tests and medicals related, the only thing left I was told was a meeting with a Naval Board in Halifax to determine my aptitude to the job or something?

Did anyone else go through this recently and know what to expect or interesting info concerning this at all? I applied to Montreal Recruiting Station, will they fly me out there as well just for that meeting?

Any and all info on this is appreciated!  :cdn:

The board is the Naval Officer Assesment Board, or NOAB.  If you do a search on the site here, you will find all kinds of information.  Here is one thread that should be very beneficial for you.  Good luck!

Whoa awesome!! I'll read all the info right now. If you guys have anything else let me know, but this looks pretty complete.

airmich said:
The board is the Naval Officer Assesment Board, or NOAB.  If you do a search on the site here, you will find all kinds of information.  Here is one thread that should be very beneficial for you.  Good luck!

Weird that that opened up in the Airforce section...

Meridian said:
Weird that that opened up in the Airforce section...

Take a read through this thread.  Basically what it says is that you can log into army.ca/milnet.ca/air-force.ca/navy.ca and get all of the same boards and threads.  You are seeing it as airforce because I am logged into air-force.ca and therefore my links will show as that background.

Back