• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Confusing email from Borden

Che85

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all

Last week I had my interview and passed my medical.

Yesterday I received an email saying that I will move on to the next step which is the interview, medical and background check and that my RC will contact me within 5 days.
...but I just had done already. Is this an email that I was supposed to receive a long time ago before my interview/medical or do I have a second interview to go through?

Che85 said:
Hi all

Last week I had my interview and passed my medical.

Yesterday I received an email saying that I will move on to the next step which is the interview, medical and background check and that my RC will contact me within 5 days.
...but I just had done already. Is this an email that I was supposed to receive a long time ago before my interview/medical or do I have a second interview to go through?

If you have already done the medical and interview, then you were probably sent that email by mistake.

DAA said:
If you have already done the medical and interview, then you were probably sent that email by mistake.

Alright, thank you for the quick response.

Back