• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"Consecutive Days Played" Medal

ArmyVern said:
Absolutely you do. BUT, only because you started the game with a balance of above 100 000. I'l note that you overall balance has also dropped exponentially since you are now playing & is, itself, now below the 100 000 level (and, most likely, still dropping as you play further). If you keep playing (and using MPs to do so), you'll not get back up over that 100 000 level - you'll keep dropping ...

You earned those medals only because you held the pre-reqs for them at game implementation (lucky for you), not because you were able to "play" your way there. One simply can't play their way there with the current game comfiguration. It is virtually impossible to post enough legitimate posts in a day to cover mission costs AND see a rising in your MP balance.

That was the point.

Just seeing Mike's post:

Thanks Mike for the clarification.

Ack

ArmyVern said:
Absolutely you do. BUT, only because you started the game with a balance of above 100 000. I'l note that you overall balance has also dropped exponentially since you are now playing & is, itself, now below the 100 000 level (and, most likely, still dropping as you play further). If you keep playing (and using MPs to do so), you'll not get back up over that 100 000 level - you'll keep dropping ...

You earned those medals only because you held the pre-reqs for them at game implementation (lucky for you), not because you were able to "play" your way there. One simply can't play their way there with the current game comfiguration. It is virtually impossible to post enough legitimate posts in a day to cover mission costs AND see a rising in your MP balance.

That was the point.

Just seeing Mike's post:

Thanks Mike for the clarification.

I would have to agree. You'd need two people giving you +300 a day in order to play the game.

Mike Bobbitt said:
  • Points spent in the game no longer count against you for the daily bonus... if you earn more (including +100 each day for subscribers) you'll get the bonus regardless of how much you spent.
  • There's a new feature Coming Soon that will help to address the MilPoints issue. I'm trying to ensure it's fair in all aspects.

Watch and shoot for these, if the feature is as good as it sounds, then we'll have the best of both worlds: No spam to get MP on the forum, and an easier way to accumulate MP to play the game. I'm definitely excited for the MP feature.

Mike Bobbitt said:
That's a fair comment... I've adjusted the 'consecutive days' medals to be a bit more lenient. The top tiers are still hard, but the rewards are also big.
Thanks for the change, Mike.

Back