• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Countries

Hi Labenese Canadian,  It includes countries from Eastern Bolc  (Former Soviet Union, some Eastern European countries, and possibly Cuba, North Korea and some middle Eastern countries) Please visit Recruiting centre for more details.

Sorry - it's late, and I can't remember them off by heart
(although I remember one of my friends who could ... a great party trick ... chuckle)

Anyway, my fuzzy memory seems to remember a list of approximately 14 countries
Here's what I found on the dnd.ca website:

Ref: DND Security Policy; Chapter 38 â “ Foreign Travel and Contact with Foreign Nationals (DIN document)

As a Reservist, whether on active or inactive duty, you are obliged to meet the security requirements outlined at reference. It is DND policy to provide defensive security briefings and debriefings (DSB/DSD) to all CF personnel. At Annex A of reference is a list of the scheduled countries to which this guidance applies. It should be noted that this includes all travel, for duty, non-duty (vacation) and/or civilian employment purposes.

Prior to traveling to a scheduled country, the member must contact their unit security advisor, read the DND Security Policy on Foreign Travel and complete a Notification of Intent to Travel. Specific details regarding content can be found at reference. Further direction regarding briefings/debriefings will be provided by Special Investigation Unit (SIU) staff prior to departure.

Back