• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Course Critiques

jim303

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello All,

does anyone have any examples of various course critiques?
I am looking for a variety of different examples.

Cheers!

jim303 said:
Hello All,

Cheers!

Course Critiques are "Standardized".  You should be able to get the forms from your Crse Staff.

jim303 said:
Hello All,

Cheers!

Here is the one we use at the RCAS.

jim303 said:
Hello All,

Cheers!

Do you mean just military/CF courses or for standard forms for civi courses as well?

Perhaps if jim303 were to fill out his/her profile a bit more we would know what kind of response is being elicited.  I was cautious at first, thinking that this was an odd request, possibly from a newshound looking for a juicy story to concoct from already completed critiques.  The question is a little vague, so to be safe, only formats should be sent.  As such, the Training Systems have Standard Formats that their Standards Cells use.

George Wallace said:
Perhaps if jim303 were to fill out his/her profile a bit more we would know what kind of response is being elicited.  I was cautious at first, thinking that this was an odd request, possibly from a newshound looking for a juicy story to concoct from already completed critiques.  The question is a little vague, so to be safe, only formats should be sent.  As such, the Training Systems have Standard Formats that their Standards Cells use.

Damn... you're on to me...

Sorry, not the media or the lesser evil of the taliban.
17 years 031, been out about 6 years and living in WA state. While at Fort Lewis I met a young gorgeous college student and ended up settling here. I work with the Washington DOT on training SAR volunteer crews, mainly scanners. Though I am 6B and senior instructor techniques qualified, I am looking to refresh my memory on various course critiques to design one to use here. I have read through the CFITES series, but am still looking for ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

kincanucks said:
Here is the one we use at the RCAS.

Thanks Kin!
There are actually a couple of points I am going to use from the RCAS one.

Cheers!

Back