• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CT to MedTech

Muscles And Brains

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,

I put in my request to CT back in May 2013 for MedTech. I have been in talks with someone from Ottawa. I am just not sure how long it should take to become RegF. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am currently a Pte in the ACISS reserve, and I should be a Cpl in September.

Muscles And Brains said:
I am just not sure how long it should take to become RegF. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You may find some answers here.

"Component Transfers (Reserve to Regular): Q&A"
http://army.ca/forums/threads/12797.0

Muscles And Brains said:
Hi,

I put in my request to CT back in May 2013 for MedTech. I have been in talks with someone from Ottawa. I am just not sure how long it should take to become RegF. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I am currently a Pte in the ACISS reserve, and I should be a Cpl in September.

Anywhere from one month to 5+ years.

It took me a year to the day, once you get in, you'll wait another year for your course,me there's 100+ people waiting for a course and currently only 1 running with another starting in September and then in January, getting in is the easy part

Back