• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Curious- VRed Twice- Will They Give Me a Third Chance?

So I've read all the replies, Thank you to everyone who put in some words.
Basically there's a reason as to why I was in twice and vrd twice. I gave the trade a genuine chance and then decided to follow my dream, I would NOT get in again as steward, I'm aiming for AVN (Hopeful). so the odds of me getting out again "if" I was to get in as AVN would be VERY slim! If I got in again as steward then there would be questions to be asked for sure... That being said, I understand where some of you are coming from. It wasn't a "pattern", it's not something that I'm proud of nor is it something I do ALL THE TIME! To me, all step we're necessary and if I've screwed up my chances, there mine to screw up. I'm not afraid of the truth so all your opinions are valuable to me, thank you.

To me, it's all worth a try. I cant seem to do well on the aptitudes test, but yet Im doing great in college. Seems off, I'm guessing my nerves get to me every time. Either way. I'm keeping my head high. Worse case senario, I'll get in as STEWARD!! HAHAHA I'm kidding. I have a plan B...and C... but just thought I'd be able to get some insight a little here.

I'm crossing my finger, I have 9months until I'm done college then I'll go from there.

Wow, sorry about the mistakes there, wrote it very fast and didn't over look anything before I posted :P

Back