• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Current Dress Regs

Not all heroes wear capes :sneaky:

Although, if the change becomes “pers can wear crew neck t-shirts under DEU short sleeve shirts” I wouldn’t complain either.
But do you wear darkish blue or light blue crew necks for the Brylcream boys and girls?
Army green, multicam, or (god forbid) white for the MM's?

These days, people aren't 100% sure what the line is, and most don't want to risk a UDI/harassment investigation. I'm not risking my career over an S3 that has made questionable fashion choices...

Interesting times...

The other day I walked past a Captain(A) who was wearing a brown crew neck undershirt with his DEU SS Shirt. I was a bit gobsmacked and he disappeared around a corner before I could square him off. Then I noticed the amount of crew neck t shirts with DEU SS shirts being worn by C-Navy Pers. So a quick check of the refs confirmed that underwear is not to be visible. A quick email to Chief Lizotte resulted in the CCWO network bat signal being lit and this will now be an item at the next dress committee meeting.
Yer welcome.
The Simpsons Flirt GIF
Awesome news. I hope they quickly decide to amend the regs to permit it. Tired of seeing people's ugly-ass chest hairs.

I think of this everyyime i see shrubbery bursting out if some RCN N3B shirt:

Goony Goo Goo, Gus!

Or whatever this neckerchief thing is on the USAF Honor Guard team.

1717377220458.jpg

The guy 2nd from left has so much beret that it should be counted as two hats.
We - or at least I - detest the big beret look. I am sure D&B can find a photo on line to show us all what a proper beret looks like. AND NOT CAF ISSUE

Back