• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cut off date

isn't this kinda cool we all mite be in the same basic course for the same unit. hope one of you lads turns out to be my firing team partner. Anywho best of luck to you in your tests.  :salute:

B.McTeer

B.McTeer

Do you have any relatives in the military?? More so the engineers?????

Remuster said:
B.McTeer

Do you have any relatives in the military?? More so the engineers?????

No not to my knowledge at this moment. But my Dad is Ex-Airforce. There may an unknown relative of mine who is an Engineer, ill have to look in to it. why? is there someone you know with the last name McTeer???

Yeh, when I was on my engineer 3's (a long time ago) there was a McTeer on my course and he is from BC.

S**t I can't remember right now, I will have to dig for my old course photo's.

B.McTeer said:
isn't this kinda cool we all mite be in the same basic course for the same unit. hope one of you lads turns out to be my firing team partner. Anywho best of luck to you in your tests.   :salute:

B.McTeer

Well, ill be in a different unit, but going to the same basic :p

hey, i just wanted to post an update.

I'm pleased to say that my med file came back a-ok and i'm just waiting for my unit to get back from Cougar Salvo so that i can get sworn in  :)

I hope everyone else's process goes smoothly and quickly.
best of luck to you all

Cheers,
pat

dude im in the same boat just wait my med files to come back they been gone 2 weeks and 5 days so i hope there on there way back with out the evil letter this time i hope :'( . Oh And i have a question LordOsborne   how long did your med files take????
B.McTeer :salute:

Apparenly, the files processed very quickly. They were away for about four and a half weeks, maybe a bit less. I was told it would take longer, if anything, because Borden was also processing the ROTP medical files. i'm just relieved everything came back quickly :blotto:

damn ok i got alittle while to wait still (f*cken hurry up and wait AHHHHHHH) well its spring break now so that will help to kill 2 more weeks off and i hope that will be all :threat:

Hey LordOsborne question does the regiment get back from cougar salvo on the 25 or do u know and one question how old are you?

i have no idea when they get back exaclty. they told me i'd get a call on the 31st and i'd go and have coffee with them to discuss my training options. I'm 18, turining 19 next month.

Back