• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cut off date

update: forgot to post from friday. i called CFRC and they said my medical is on its way back but the mail is back logged due to ROTP appilcations so it will be about 2 weeks.

they told me the same thing, but it only took a week. so who knows, you might get lucky :soldier:

wel thenl let us hope and pray then.   :)   hey lordosborne how long did your whole application process take?

um, not including the time it took to compile my paperwork? just under 4 months. like i said earlier, the RC said they rushed my application a bit. the RC recieved my file on the 25th of december.

Ill be leaving now to victoria for tests. 5 hour drive  :(

I guess i got lucky, all tests and interview in one day. I start the day at 7:45 AM and who knows when it will end.

LordOsborne said:
you'll finish around 3, depending on how many people are there with you

Well, finished at 2. Passed all the tests, almost did well enough on the CFAT for infantry officer even though i fucked up badly. Passed medical, but they want to look into my past experience with runners knees, so that will delay my medical for a bit. The physical was easy, did 40 pushups, and i have to tell ya, that is the fruitess music ive ever heard. One funny part of the physical was when the tester was holding my legs while doing situps, i accidently farted, not once, but three times ( I ate subway for lunch :(). I was to busy saying sorry and i fucked up on my situps, only getting 43. The interview was also easy, talked with the interviewer like he was my best friend, and he congratulated me on doing well on my interview.

All in all, it was a fun day :)

ahahaha, thats awesome, Ive got all mine tomorrow, hopefully it goes as well as yours did.

Well I passed the CFAT, but the doctor told me i have above average blood pressure, not high, just above average. So I have to go to the doctor, get it checked out, get something signed. They wouldnt let me take the physical either. Oh well, the way I see it I get to practice more and beat you all on pushups and situps  ;D

Does anyone know where BMQ for the Queens Own Rifles (out of Toronto) is held?

i have no idea. not a clue this is a B.C. thread mostly so post it in the main forums I'm sure some will answer your question

The_Stu said:
Well I passed the CFAT, but the doctor told me i have above average blood pressure, not high, just above average. So I have to go to the doctor, get it checked out, get something signed. They wouldnt let me take the physical either. Oh well, the way I see it I get to practice more and beat you all on pushups and situps   ;D

Three words Man "Bring It On" :threat: lol jk you will proably smoke me there i only did 22 push ups and 38 sit ups so yeah you should beat me :p

haha, ya everything went fine at the doctors, my blood pressure was 120/70, so I sent in my form that the doctor signed, hopefully I can finish off my physical and interview next week.

update.  My med files have come back a-ok. now im just waiting to ge6t a call from the regiment to finish this whole thing off

congrats, Mcteer. i'm going to get a call this week about when i'm scheduled for my officer boards

Back