• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Cut off date

chances are it's him.. everyone else i've talked to is an NCM, so i think he's in charge of recruiting for A coy.

B.McTeer said:
6 TO 8 MONTHS WHOA dude that sucks man. that means all your tests but your cfat will expire and you will have to do them all again. that sucks dude

oops, i meant 6-8 weeks :p

Well, my medical was sent to Bordon on April 4th. So, if it takes 6-8 weeks, I should make it in for BMQ this summer :)

6-8 weeks is, from what i've heard, the ideal time an application is supposed to take. if that's how long yours actually does take, well then i'm happy for you :)

Oh crap not again. Well my file is really old apparently, cause well my interview just expired lol. thats 3 things so that have. well I'm going in on the 21st at 09:30 to do it again. so yeah i hate this lol

Partial update:
I got a call today from Lt. Soley... no news as of yet about officer boards. However, he's going to get back to me tomorrow after the DCO does some checking around. so, with luck, i'll have my boards in a little while. :)

Update:

Capt.Craig At CFRC said i should be sworn next week, but it still all depends if the Regiment will have my file by then or not. So other then that im good  ;D to go about bloody time :p

B.McTeer

*shakes fist*

"i'd be there too if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

congrats McTeer :mad:

Lord Osborn, are you a university student? If so, what school do you attend?

Canuck_25, yes i am a university student. I just finished my 1st year of school at UVic (University of Victoria on vancouver island). my major is history.

UPDATE

I just got Sworn in this afternoon down at the armoury. After 10 months im done YES!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear McTeer  :)

Im just waiting now, ill most likely get my call around June. Untill then, i guess ill have to keep myself busy. Right now im working for the provincial NDP in the North Island riding. Never new politics could be so fun ;D

hey guys, i'm also waiting and waiting after calling a few times i hope to find out whats going on whether i'm going to be sworn in or not thiis weekend as far as BMQ I was told there holding one on May 16th in Alberta and if its full the hold it at chilliwack BC too.  i was also told from the CFRC that I would not make the BMQ but the Rocky mountain rangers would take me in sept anyways.  i filed all my paper work back in Feb and did all my testing in one day on the 19th of march (in kamloops) but the lady at BMQ said she had to right up some info on me (standard process i was told) and she will not get to it for awhile. So i wait........

update.

did my interview, my medical was sent out on apr. 7th I believe, so im waiting for my phone call.

well done man. im just waiting to see if i have been loaded onto a course this summer.

best of luck

B.McTeer

every single time i call, they tell me i'm a sure shot for BMQ in July, and i haven't even been sworn in yet  :mad:

so i don't think you've got anything to worry about McTeer

I am not sure if it is the same there but i have a interview in the first week of June and I was told the cut off date is June 9th I dunno if that helps

-UPDATE-

i was called this afternoon to return to victoria by for tuesday so i can get sworn in and kitted out. My interview will be later that same week, most likely on saturday.  ;D

Back