• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dealing with superiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey what happen to He man?  And I did love the boots.  I had forgotten all about that show......very funny ;D

Trinity said:
Yes... I do.

I'll start with para... and after he tells me to shove it  ;), I'll take yours HL.
how'd ya wnat 'em? Alphabetically, in ascending/descending order of severity, by Commandment (pretty much hit 'em all at one point or another)? Y'know what, do ya have a big, catch-all kinda thing? It'd just take too long to do right.

Yes Mud, you made the Nachos tonight...I'm a kept woman you know...LMAO

HL

Confession hmmmm there is lightening here tonight  ::)

trooperMP said:
I would assume if you have to charge an officer for an offence, whether it be military, provincial or criminal then simply doing so with the proper respect is enough.

IIRC, MP's recommend charges, the chain of command lay them, with the exception of the NIS.

Trinity said:
Yes... I do.

I'll start with para... and after he tells me to shove it  ;), I'll take yours HL.
Forgive me father for I have sinned...this is gonna take awhile and Para just got started ;)

HL

Don't you get aeroplan miles or Air Miles for each 20 sins?

Another thread that did not in one way shape or form go off the rails.

;D

Trinity said:
Of course...

but they only go one way... down!  ;)
Damn  >:D Well there is something to be said about going "Down South"  ;D

HL

Mud Recce Man said:

;D

I don't think it'll have the stamina to go as long as the "invaded for water" thread

Mud Recce Man said:

;D

Well....the question was answered in 20 different ways, a food fight broke out, so why not???  ;D

Mud Recce Man said:

;D
So what are you saying MudMan...we are Dealing with the Supreme Superior right now ;D

HL

Trinity said:
Of course...

but they only go one way... down!  ;)

Now, let's think about this.  If you're going to be doing it for eternity, who wants to party that long with a bunch of people who never sinned?  If the strippers and the booxe can operators are on the down elevator, I'll let you know when I'm ready to cash in my airmiles.

Hot Lips said:
So what are you saying MudMan...we are Dealing with the Supreme Superior right now ;D

HL

What...  The Flying Spaghetti Monsters is here?

Did he touch you with his noodly appendage?

http://www.venganza.org/  (for those who miss the joke)

Ok I have to read this to catch up.  Scotty!  One to beem up!  (insert Transporter noise here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back