• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dealing with superiors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trinity said:
What...  The Flying Spaghetti Monsters is here?

Did he touch you with his noodly appendage?

http://www.venganza.org/  (for those who miss the joke)
:rofl: :rofl:

HL

(insert Transporter noise here)

k back.  Wow.  I never heard of this before.  I am now however, edu-ma-cated and converted.

Am I allowed to even talk about the Noodly Appendage?

I thought it was the cat's tail (shudders) and tried to slap it away.   :o

Michael O'Leary said:
"noodly appendage"

Is that like a long limp arm of the law?

On behalf of JM and HoM, both who are not online... (and since this will be locked any moment)

I (they) take offence to your statement about their god.

(not really, but..  someone has to stand up for the FSM, so why not me!  ::) ;D)

On the other hand, we managed to bring back food into the convo, so its not all
that bad  ;)  Now if we can bring back He-man and She-ra PLUS MP's...  we're golden.  ;D

What if an MP pulled over She-ra and He-man?  How should he/she deal with them?

HL

Trinity said:
I don't think it'll have the stamina to go as long as the "invaded for water" thread
Come on Padre we are on a 12 hour shift LMAO

HL

The Padre knows what I mean...ref my post in Page 3, the 1st link   ;D

105.04 – POWERS OF MEMBERS AND OFFICERS AND NON-COMMISSIONED MEMBERS APPOINTED AS MILITARY POLICE TO ARREST WITHOUT WARRANT

Hot Lips said:
It's the mess tins again...

mess tins......metal......aluminum.....TIN FOIL HATS....I see the connection, anyone else?  ;D

navymich said:
mess tins......metal......aluminum.....TIN FOIL HATS....I see the connection, anyone else?  ;D
Nawwwwwww...lmao...not obvious at all Mich

HL

:blotto: it's that metal plate in muh head.  ma and pa said that if i let them testing doctors at that place put it in, it would help pay fer that new milkin' machine, and then maybe we could get some cows to milk .  i just can't stand around that there microwave or i ferget my name and piss myself   :blotto:

Thank god there's a nurse in the house to clean that up and take care of you.   ;D

:salute: here here!

Anyone remember "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels"?

Just call me...Ruprurt  :D

hey padre, you didn't want to include sins of omission, did you? We're already gonna be at this all damn night as it is.

Can we shorten the whole process? 7 deadly ones: guilty. Often. Especially Lust and Wrath. In fact, they're probably the only things that prod me out of Sloth. 10 biggies: pretty much broke 'em. Any I missed, I'm probably gonna get to eventually.

But my hair looks really good today. Oh, maaann. See? Pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back