• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

Thank you 26point2, looking forward to seeing everyone there. I wonder what the average size of the platoon is too. I keep hearing numbers of varying ranges.

BlueShield said:
so far, 7 pilots, 1 ART, and 1 EME. how many people usually fit in one of the following?
L0023E (L15), L0021F  & L0022E (L14)

Can't say for sure, but from the forum it seems like the pilots have been mostly put into the Jan 6th start date.  and so far myself (EME) and BRSoctian are starting on the 13th

BlueShield said:
so far, 7 pilots, 1 ART, and 1 EME. how many people usually fit in one of the following?
L0023E (L15), L0021F  & L0022E (L14)

60 per course.

60 per course??? wow... that should be something around 180 people...
but so far... less than 20 received offer, even though there are some people doesn't come here to talk...

60 Jan 6th, 60 Jan 13th 60 Jan 20 and 60 Jan 27 so 240 new recruits. And some recourse etc to fill in some of those spots but ya.....

mrjasonc said:
60 Jan 6th, 60 Jan 13th 60 Jan 20 and 60 Jan 27 so 240 new recruits. And some recourse etc to fill in some of those spots but ya.....

There's only three for BMOQ (1 on Jan 6th, and two on Jan 13) for 180 people unless the CFLRS website is that far off.

If I were to be basing off website, then there is no bmq after November 18 lol

mrjasonc said:
I was referring to "BMQ" not "BMOQ". As in NCM BMQ.

You do realize you're in a DEO thread, right?

Sorry my bad I am rather new here and honestly .... I am not sure the abbreviation "DEO". My bad and I will shut up now

mrjasonc said:
.... I am not sure the abbreviation "DEO"
Gee, top of the screen > Services > Military Acronyms.  Just type in DEO

This technology shit is awesome!  There is nothing the site owner hasn't thought of.  :nod:

How much does one person need to accept responsibility for. I read the darn post answered out of my own ignorance in not looking at the title of the thread first. In response to Scott I realized I did not know the abbreviation and like you said went to the correct area to educate myself. How stupid do you want people to feel? If that is the intent you can stop already. Thanks Journeyman .....

Scott merely told you that you were in the wrong thread, whereas I showed you were you can look up acronyms in the future.  See the difference there?  I live to be helpful.....especially in the Recruiting threads.    :nod:

If you felt that this little exchange was hurtful, you're going to love the CF.  :pop:

You're welcome.

ps - I've seldom had to go out of my way to make people feel stupid.....again, especially in the Recruiting threads.    ;)

First off, I feel bad for starting the thread down this way..... should have made a clearer post when I made the comment about numbers.

And secondly, with all due respect, you got to take it as well as you can deal it.  Your first two posts after mine were pretty much in the same tone as the one you got in reply later....... and aren't we all mature enough to deal with a little bit of sarcasm?  Life's too short to take everything personally

Not hurt at all actually. But thank you Scott and Journeyman (for the 2nd time).

EME Hopeful

Not your fault man. I honestly didn't look at where I was replying. Was trying to also be helpful. So I get what I get. Thank you everyone for informing me of my error.

I had heard through my cfrc det that there were no LOG positions left for this year.    Do not know if a few spots trickled out from this past board, but the absence of posts related to LOG offers does not give me a warm fuzzy.   

d_edwards said:
I had heard through my cfrc det that there were no LOG positions left for this year.    Do not know if a few spots trickled out from this past board, but the absence of posts related to LOG offers does not give me a warm fuzzy. 

Please!  For the love of God.  Don't insult us with posts inquiring about becoming an officer in the CAF if you have no inkling as to the proper use of the English language in the written form. 

Back