• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO - BOTC January 2006

Man, those numbers just keep getting higher and higher... I was I0031E and B0050E, now it's up to 0068E... I know I'm not old, but these numbers are starting to make me feel that way.

I got the call this morning to and would have been sworn in this afternoon... if the medical docs had been signed off by the DRDC.  I have a conditional offer to be sworn in January 6th and be flying out of Halifax on January 7th!  ;D

Trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, but at this point, I am getting pretty stoked!!!

If alll goes well, I should know by the 4th.  Potentially best Christmas Holiday present day ever!

Hope to see everyone there!

Hope all goes well and you can make Weiner. What trade will you be?

Good luck to all of you on the next IAP/BOTP course.  Remember not to take anything too seriously, and you'll get along fine.  One thing that I'd recommend, is that if you have a cell phone, get a St. Jean number for the duration, and get cheap long distance.  The 2-3 phones your platoon (usually 45-60 ppl) are never enough. 

Also, you'll most likely be locked out of your civvy kit for the first 4 weeks, so keep cameras/phones/MP3 players in your lock box.  :)  Good luck!

T

Finally, accepted and getting sworn in Friday at 10am in Halifax.  DEO Pilot.  Can't wait to get there! 

Back