• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DIN Lesson plans...

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Okay this Army Doc thingy on LFDTS (sp??) is no good for me. Does CFSAL have lesson plans I can access? I am looking for PO 402 403 HLWV DVR WHEEL Course.
I find it frustrating for me... sure I can read about a LAV course or some infantry course... but that is not helping me at all.

Also, does anyone have the PAM on the HLVW...electroinc of course please... need to study up on somethings..

Cheers,
And thanks in advance,
TN2IC

Haven't looked on the DIN but found this on the web hope it helps.

http://armyapp.forces.gc.ca/38cbg_arsd/hlvw.htm

Perhaps I can help.  First, if you have access to DOCUMENTUM, you can get all the courseware there.  If not, get in touch with Stds Squadron, the Armour School at CTC Gagetown: they are Centre of Excellence for driver wheel, and if they don't have the courseware, they certainly can help you.

Cheers

Danke vonGarvin...
I was looking in the Armour school..but I must of missed it...

Danke,
TN2IC..

Kein Problem!
Falls du mehre Fragen hast, du kannst mich immer emailen.

No Problem
In case you have more questions, you can always email me.

Sie sprechen Deutsches?
Es ist eine Weile gewesen. Ich wendete einmal in Lahr auf. Sich?

shoot they just gave you a PLQ and you still can't get lesson plans figured out ;D

Yeah Tom i thought the instructors taught you better and i thought i helped you better  ;)

HAHAHA...okay Lee  and Dan... stop it..... I just don't teach weapons.... MSE Op... don't forget that... they did'nt cover that on PLQ.

TN2IC said:
Sie sprechen Deutsches?
Es ist eine Weile gewesen. Ich wendete einmal in Lahr auf. Sich?
Ja, ich kann Deutsch!  Als ich junger war, bin ich Austauschschüler gewesen: ich wohnte in Seelbach!  Später studierte ich Germanistik an der Uni in Ontario.  War niemals in D'land stationiert. :(

Back