• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Director of photography killed, movie director injured after Alec Baldwin discharged prop firearm

That was not a good thing, it allowed studios to get away with some bad practices and not care about their employee's health and safety.
Like this...
giphy.gif

Or this:

Note that there is a common denominator here.

:giggle:

Interesting defence ....
Actor Alec Baldwin told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview that he had "no idea" how a live bullet got onto the set of his film, "Rust," but that he "didn't pull the trigger" on the firearm that killed one person and wounded another ...
The clip via YouTube

Imagine being powerful enough to ignore the police.

New Mexico, New York police work to get Baldwin phone info​

The Santa Fe Sheriff's Office and New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney's Office are "actively working" with the Suffolk County Sheriff's Department, New York, and Baldwin's lawyers to get any materials on the phone pertaining to their investigation, according to a press release.

The statement came three weeks after the sheriff's office received a search warrant to seize Baldwin's Apple iPhone to examine text messages, emails and other information stored on the device, according to court documents.

To be fair he's probably really busy writing a book about being a victim.

Wild guess, but the New Mexico search warrant may only be valid in New Mexico. I would be surprised if a judge in New Mexico could grant a search warrant for a state offence, to be executed in New York. I’m sure they have a mechanism for extending or otherwise effecting the execution of warrants in other states, but I imagine some process is involved.

Why not! The president of the CBC ignored an order to disclose his yearly salary.

An OPP officer ignored a judges decision to remove barricades on a rail road track

Why not! The president of the CBC ignored an order to disclose his yearly salary.

An OPP officer ignored a judges decision to remove barricades on a rail road track
Judges orders are more guidelines then rules I guess

Wild guess, but the New Mexico search warrant may only be valid in New Mexico. I would be surprised if a judge in New Mexico could grant a search warrant for a state offence, to be executed in New York. I’m sure they have a mechanism for extending or otherwise effecting the execution of warrants in other states, but I imagine some process is involved.
That sounds possible for sure.

The current POTUS has blatantly ignored the SCOTUS order to reinstate the Stay in Mexico policy.

Back