• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do Army Reserves Get To Go To BMQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Carier

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey im going to be joining the Army Reserves. Just wondering if i get to go to BMQ or if the training is done on the *1 day per week one weekend per month.* Thanks. --Mark

Yes Reservists get to do BMQ, SQ/BMQ(L) and even trades training(QL3/DP1)...  Reserves can do BMQ during XX amount of weekends, or full time in the summer.  When you get through the recruiting system and finally do end up at the unit they will give you all the details on which course you can go on, etc.

Yes we do get to go to BMQ, there are a few of us on this board who are working our way through it as we speak.  My course is being run over 11 weekends (I think it's 11 anyway) and I believe BMQ-L will follow shortly after this course is done.  As I understand it the training is mostly the same (more condensed than Reg).

RTG :cdn:

Cool! I have to say i was very dissappointed when i found out that the forces arent hiring fulltime anymore, since i have prepared so much. but this is good news. thanks guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back