• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do Something Manly.....Quick!!

Nah, the guys chest is waxed...for sure.

So, CRC...does it hurt you as much waxing as it does used to do me??  ;D

The Librarian said:
Nah, the guys chest is waxed...for sure.

So, CRC...does it hurt you as much waxing as it does used to do me??  ;D
I doubt he knows, anesthetics are pretty powerful.

Well, CRC, do you really think that a chest on steroids is manly ?

OK, the only place a man shaves is his face.  Full stop.  Chest?  Legs?  "Oh, but I'm a cyclist".  Pffft.  A REAL Man would face road rash the real way, by riding a HARLEY, not some bicycle (unless it has a banana seat, and a hockey card in the spokes to make it go "clickity-clickity".  Now that's just cool)

So, men of the world, do NOT wax ANYTHING on you.  Shave only from the neck up.  Leave the rest alone!  For God's sake, otherwise, I'll have to contend with hairy (not harry) legs at night!  GAWD!

You are too late, quite a few men already shave their legs and other parts of their bodies, so get ready to contend with your hairy legs. You can ask your wife for advice if you need help. Maybe she has an Epilady you can borrow.  ;D

This is a hairy subject.  Seems like a fine line needs to be drawn as to what is 'manly' and 'unmanly' in the area.

Area                        Manly?

Head hair                - Yes
Face                        - Yes
Ears/Nose                - Questionable; extensive hair protrusion may limit sexual appeal
Eyebrows                - No!
Chest/arms/legs      - Depends on occupation; pro wrestler, bodybuilding competitor, model, swimmer,
                                all can provide valid reasons.  Male soldier shaving chest? What for?  To avoid
                                getting caught in velcro zippers?
Armpits                  -  No! Definately no!
'Personal areas'      - Personal preference? May require feedback from activity partners...

Back