• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

do u really need highschool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChopperHead

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi
just wondering does it really matter if u have ur full highschool diploma or just the 15 credits.
what i mean is do u have just a good of shot only having 15 cradits as someone with highschool.
do many people with just the 15 credits make it in. Ive got 14 credits right now in grade 12 i want to join the field artillery. I have had the hardest time with school so i want to get out as soon as i can so just wondering. thanx

If you dont have your HS diploma you are less competitive than someone who does....draw your own conclusions !  My advice, get you HS diploma done before you join

Cheers

Put another way, when the government finally eliminates the artillery, what are you going to do without your HS diploma?

one of the beauties of a High School diploma is that you learn the proper spelling of the word "you".

Yes, "you" really need High School. Education really is as important as your parents and teachers have undoubtedly been trying to tell you for years. If nothing else, it teaches you how to learn. And you're going to be doing a lot of learning in the military. Also, it opens more doors for other opportunities. Stay in school. The Army isn't going away any time soon. It'll wait for you a couple more years.

Paracowboy

I concur.  Today you need an education.  If you want to advance in the Canadian Forces, you will have to be literite.  You will have to, sooner or later, write reports, memos, or correspondence.  Canadian Soldiers must be educated to perform their duties, more so than in the past.  You will probably find that the Canadian Soldier is one of the most educated in the world.  Finish your education, then join.

...and for Pete's sake, stop "internet" spelling......

Don't be a frigging idiot .. get your damned diploma.

I only have grade 10 and am working on my GED. It is NOT FUN. It has been nothing but a pain in the ass and has closed many doors for me, and now I am struggling to get myself out of this hole I dug.

Don't be a lazy whining little baby and stop asking these stupid questions. Your diploma is your ticket to a good life, so shut up and get it. Don't make the same mistake I did.

OK, I think the jury has reached a verdict, finish high school.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back