• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Does the CF contact applicants via email or mail?

DnentonSg

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello, I am supposed to hear from my CFRC concerning further processing of my file and was wondering if I should be checking my postal mail, or my email as I have recieved no emails yet regarding the topic and I do not exactly have the most easy access to my mail. Thanks for your time

Good day,

Correspondence between Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting Centers and applicants will be made via Email or Phone call. Sometimes documents are mailed using regular post, however this is rare.

If you've submitted an application and it has been 10 business days with no contact since you've applied I would recommend that you submit an email request as to a status update of your application. Ensure that you include your application number if you know it. If you have not been provided your application number then include your full name as it appears on your application and your date of birth in the email. I have provided the link that will take you to the section of the Forces.ca website to submit an email request as to the status of your application. 

http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73     

Back