• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DP3 armour course vehicles?

41D

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anybody know for sure what vehicles the DP3 Mod 2/3 armour course will be using?

Recce41 said:
Well it will not be a Coyote. Just think about it.

Sorry, should have mentioned I was reserve.  We don't get the nice toys, though it would be nice.  My guess is Iltis, but a G-Wagon would be better.

If the DP3 mod 2/3 is anything like the RAOTP they will be using the G-wagon. The School just qualified a bunch of people on it.

At the rate we are rolling the LUVW, the armour school may not have any left soon.

At the rate we are rolling the LUVW, the armour school may not have any left soon.
HAHAHA. Damn The last one was a good one. I say give them a wagon and they could pull the DS around.

plattypuss said:

I saw the two that were rolled. The second one was a gooder. The first one was only a couple of dented doors.

The Gwagons, watch out for you kit in the rear floor if you have the crew heater on, those things get REALLY hot

Back