• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dress code on arrival at CFLRS?

Schindler's lift said:
That guide is just that, a guide.  Go ahead and wear what ever you want.  The more casual the better, be comfortable.  It will help you get noticed for sure.  It always helps get noticed in basic so they know who they can count on.

Wow - actually laughed out loud, alone, in my room in Borden. Laughing in Borden is a significant event for me. Good show!

the 48th regulator said:
He would be part of the Brony club, a much sought after clique for new members of the CAF.

Just out of curiosity.....how do you know so much about "Bronys".......just askin'......

GAP said:
Just out of curiosity.....how do you know so much about "Bronys".......just askin'......

Uhm, the ones I have are strictly for me to sell on eBay...That's right, I am a businessman not...not...not a BRonie.....Just have these sweet little ponies....To sell.....that''s right. selll

Best part, I was listening to Culture Club when I wrote the above comedic scenario.....really a Scenario......

Back