• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Drug Testing during Reserve interview for a co-op

No "if's" It will be brought up if the MCC is doing a proper interview.

My friend just had her interview. It will be brought up, and besides all the great statements already made by people way more experienced than myself: if you lie and they find out, it's going to wind up way worse than if you were just upfront about it.

Edited to add: I know this is for a co-op but I assume everyone goes through prettymuch the same process in the beginning.

The guy who told me i passed the aptitude test told me as well that my drug history sheet was an issue. But he did not elaborate and neither did I get the chance to ask about it. Was that the career counselor? Because if not, then they might bring it up at the interview. They said they will phone me to let me know when my medical exam and interview are.

Mak no mistake CO-OP is still CF. You are still sworn in and still fall under the NDA. If you do drugs the same thing that would happen to a RegF member will happen to you. During the interview you will be asked about your drug use and you will get a chance to tell your side. The "I went to a concert and the guy next to me..." excuse although creative has been done for several years. First heard it in the late 70's.

CF drug policy is ZERO tolerance.

Back