• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FORCE test and interview

Pt78

Reaction score
Hello i am applying as an infantry soldier and i wanted to know when i should expect an offer if my interview and FORCE test is in 2 weeks? Also if i was sent an invitation for the interview and force test , does that mean i passed the foreign implication ? Thank you for helping me

If you're doing your FORCE test prior to getting an offer to join the CAF I'm assuming you're applying to the Reserves. As such you should ask your unit what their timelines are as Reserve Units are in charge of their own recruiting. Some with the Foreign Implication, some units wait for it to come back to schedule anything, other units get as much down while waiting on your paperwork so that if it's successful they can enrol you sooner. End all, ask your Reserve Unit :)

Hello i am applying as an infantry soldier and i wanted to know when i should expect an offer if my interview and FORCE test is in 2 weeks? Also if i was sent an invitation for the interview and force test , does that mean i passed the foreign implication ? Thank you for helping me
Hi,

What do you mean by "foreign implication" ?

Thanks

Back