• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My situation:

I applied to Pilot and after passing my CFAT I filled out the drug form. I put down that I have smoked marijuana about 15 times probably over the last 3-4 years, and that the last time I smoked was on Dec 2nd (about a month and 10 days prior to my testing) I also said I had done hashish 2 times. All of this is true, and I was a little worried about this for my interview.

Was it a problem? Nope - they never even brought up the subject of drugs during the interview process once.

I realize my situation could be different as maybe the person interviewing me is less strict on these rules. I guess you  just never know, but thats how it went for me.

Zach

hey everyone, i just completed the first step of the process which is the apptitude test.  the only thing i worry about is the medical part.  i told them that i've used marjawana (sp?)  but only very rarely in the past and have not done it in a year.  I did this when i was young and stupid but i wanted to be honest and tell them that i have.  Because ive used it a couple of times will this void my application in the Canadian Forces?  Thanks a bunch. 

hey everyone, i just completed the first step of the process which is the apptitude test.

I hope the aptitude test didn't include reading a quantity of reference material, and drawing a conclusion..

Seriously, there are 2 pages in this thread, and about a zillion more throughout the site, on the same subject. You just asked the same old question, and just changed the variables a little.

Good luck.

:mad:
I have my Medical on the 24th and i've been reading about drug use and I'am getting very mad at myself now. I smoke weed, Last time I smoked it was about 2 weeks ago.. ::) Also in the end of Oct. I did E for the first time and I took to much and was sick for 2 weeks.  Now reading everyones post I am getting so upset with myself because I want to get into the Military more the anything, and I didn't think at the time that my drug use was going to hold me back.
Any thoughts of what I should do?
:crybaby:

It is best to extend that 2 weeks no weedand other drugs  indefinitely.  Once you join, there are many people that have no tolerance for any level of drug usage, and you will  end up  a rehad program and charged sooner or later.

This-Girl said:
Any thoughts of what I should do?
:crybaby:

1.    STOP USING DRUGS.

2.  Use the search function and research the views and comments regarding drug use on army.ca.

3.  Follow the instructions on being clean for the required amount of time before you can apply.

4.  Take responsibility for your own actions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back