• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Electrial Distribution Tech 642

been looking for ed techs for 3 years....i don't think they really exist...or their in a basement somewhere and only bought out when needed. ;D

I don't think theres many in the CF - last I heard maybe 100 or so.  Is that what your going in as?

Me?  I meant ED Tech.  Is EGS the Electrical Generation Systems trade,  or something else?

Griswald said:
Is EGS the Electrical Generation Systems trade, or something else?
It is Electrical Generation Systems

ED is Electrical Distribution.

I just got off the phone from an old reservist buddy who's been selected for this trade.   His applications just been send to the trade career manager for posting.   He's just waiting to find out where they're gonna stick him.   If you've been waiting chances are you'll hear something good within the next week or two.

Dammit I just found out they will be doing my PLAR soon, and I will "most likely go in as QL3 (p)".   But for petes sake I am QL5 right now, and not provisional.   WTF is up with that?   I'm thinking they must not have all the information in my file.

Back