• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

electrical engineer graduate

chaledonia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all, I am electrical engineer looking to join either the army or navy as an engineer officer. still not sure to go to either army forces or Naval. any advice from any electrical engineers regarding the different opportunities available. thanks for advice!

If you have completed university your option is Direct Entry Officer. if you are still in University you have different options. I strongly suggest you visit the www.forces.ca webpage and get some basic information on the engineering occupations.  A visit to your nearest recruiting centre would also be very beneficial.  Officer basic training positions for late August are now being filled so if you want a position this fall get moving now. Use the search function here you would be surprised what you will uncover.

CFR FCS

yes i have completed university. thanks for the help. are the navy different than the forces or is it the same thing just different branch?

Yes, the Navy is indeed part of the Forces. Check out the web page www.forces.gc.ca and it should explain the basic differences in operational responsibilities and roles.

Back