• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Est. time of backlog of D Mil 7

blue

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am currently transferring trades, and everything has been sent to Ottawa. I know that my file is there, but rumor has it that there is a bit of a backlog for an offer to come from D Mil 7.  I believe that my (and other) cases are fairly straightforward, but we haven't really received a clear answer on the timeline. Does anyone know more about this than that there's just a backlog of 1-3 months?

Thanks in advance,

Blue.

I spoke with the section recently trying to get info on one of my subordinates requests. They let me know that they have less than a dozen honest brokers to review approximately 3500 files, of all trades. You also have to factor in what the CM of the trade you want to CT into is looking for. For my inquiry, the CM was only looking for MCpls and Sgts, so no other files in that trade were being vetted, even though they couldn't fill approx 10 of the open slots.

My advice would be to have your CoC inquire on a monthly basis as to the number of positions open for your rank in your trade, and whether they have reviewed your particular file yet.

Good to know. Thanks for the advice.

I'm leaving on my leadership course while waiting for my CT. I'll ask my CC to keep an eye open for me. With my luck, I'll find out the last week of the course that my CT went through and I didn't need to do the course.

Cheers.

Keep calling them every once and a while. I had a friend who had his CT/OT file closed because he didn't contact them to schedule an interview. He was never told or contacted that he needed to set up the interview... took CoC intervention to reopen the file.

From what my CC told me is all I have to do is wait. My medical, my fitness (BFT) and MPRR are all up to date. I've done the CFAT last year when I changed trade and apparently don't need an interview. I just need to wait for Tfc Tech positions to open. D Mil C says they're only looking at those positions in the Fall. With Tfc Tech courses in October and January I hope to get an offer before then.

I don't want to harass their office but I don suppose an email once in a whil could hurt.

IAW Canforgen 017/13 on AVOTPs "Late April/Early May" is when those who are accepted should expect to receive their messages. Later in may if they weren't accepted.

Back