• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Event at CFB Borden

Jake

Inactive
Reaction score
CFB Borden is having an event on June 24-25th with displays and air shows for anyone in the Borden area who would like to attend. I saw a poster for it in the Future Shop window for it today.(I wasn't sure where to post this, if it's in the wrong spot feel free to move it)  :)

It's the Borden Armed Forces Day and Air Show.
More info at http://www.bordenafd.ca/

Hey,

That's great thanks for the link.  Would anyone have any info about th Trenton airshow this year ?

thanks,

PV

Heck I would minding spending my day off up in Borden at this little fiasco but does anyone know apprx how long it takes to drive to Borden from St. Catharines/Niagara Falls??? I imagine about 3 hours or so???

Joe

PS Folks>

For those into Air Shows specifically, the Canadian International Airshow this year at CNE is having a F-22 Raptor!!! I myself got all giggly when I seen this and it confirms I will be going for sure... There are also many other awesome demonstration fighters there this year like F-16, F-15 and CF-18 and F/A-18 Superhornet!!!

This is going to be one heck of a show compare to usual. Strangely I didn't notice the Snowbirds on the line up and thier ALWAYS there?!?!? Anyone have any info on that??? Maybe I just missed them in the lineup whe I got all giggly about the F-22....  :p

Just think, 72,000lbs of static afterburner thrust blowing by you 1500ft away!!! THAT will wake your adrenaline glands up!

Anyone plan on going/want to setup a "meet and greet"??? I'm going Saturday Sept 3?... The first day of the show...

:salute:

A Raptor, eh? I might take a look into the show, only problem for me would be getting there.

Cool; I'll be arriving in Borden around that time for basic. I doubt I'll be able to attend though.

Thanks Jake! For the record, the Snowbirds are 5th on the list:

http://www.cias.org/lineup.html

Hopefully I can convince Mr. TMM and TMM jr. this is worth the drive up for our anniversary!

Awesome, The CNE show is always good.  I'll be there.

PV

Im in borden on my 5's right now.

I should give it a go, looks like fun.

cheers
- Josh

I have to work down in black down. Aslong as nothing breaks, I might make the long trip(range road is closed for the air show, so you have to go through angus) up top.

Looks like I'm going with my friend Petra. Should be fun...maybe I'll see some of you guys there.

Back