• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Farnham

Congrats! How many blisters? hehehe ;)

Good luck with the 2 next weeks! Dont give up!

Cheers!

Nitz

Blisters.... «even through the gell and bandages. Talk about "happy feet"...

Hmm, I'm wondering who this is. I'm 214E and my 13.5k is this Friday. You're 212E aren't you? Nice to see a fellow BMQ guy on army.ca

Good job guys keep it up! BMQ SQ was the best summer ever for me. Have fun...

Freerider said:
Good job guys keep it up! BMQ SQ was the best summer ever for me. Have fun...

Are you crazy??  :p

hehehe... yeah theyll have fun! For sure, they will!!!!!

Cheers !

Nitz

Ha ha ya they will have fun. Just remember ..... stay clean.

Donaill said:
Blisters.... «even through the gell and bandages. Talk about "happy feet"...

Consider yourself lucky... The MIR couldn't get any bandages or tape for me during my BMQ so I used that gun tape on my blisters.. it worked but not as well as second skins...

Cheers!

Nitz

NiTz said:
Consider yourself lucky... The MIR couldn't get any bandages or tape for me during my BMQ so I used that gun tape on my blisters.. it worked but not as well as second skins...

GUNTAPE ON BLISTERS!? My god I can't even imagine doing that.  The most I used guntape for on my BMW/SQ was to make wallets for my staff because it was apparently my talent.

Guntape on blisters works great!...but nothing works better than dry socks and a good ole pair of broken-in boots!!

yeah gun tape worked well...  Yeah, dry socks... kinda hard to find some after 4 days in the field without any sunshine...

The new BMQ is now 13 weeks. It used to be 10, mine was 11 and now its 13.

Cheers!

Nitz

Pretty sure mine is only 11 too. Starts Nov 21st, ends Feb. 24th but gotta add in the matter of leave for the x-mas holidays so its around 11 weeks.

yes, yours may be 11 weeks but it's surely the last one, because I already met people in st-jean that were on 13 weeks courses while I was still there.l

Cheers!

nitz

Back