• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

February 3rd BMQ

matt54321 said:
yeah i feel ya buddy. dont know if i can take 8 more days of my wife being attached at the hip. lol

Unfortunately for my husband, I'm the wife attached to his hip.  :facepalm:

Colta said:
Unfortunately for my husband, I'm the wife attached to his hip.  :facepalm:

thats funny. i didnt think about it going the other way around.

have you tried a crowbar/pry bar, they seem to be really good at separating things, or maybe Surplus WWII beans?

Hey guys, first post on the forums here.  Got the call this morning (Jan 22nd), and I fly out Feb 1st.  I'm coming from the Okanagan valley in BC for Infantry.

Swore in today! Got a bunch of paperwork to fill out, but super excited! There were only 5 of us swearing in today. I fly out of Saint John at 6am... which is o_O but it's all good.
I'm going to be in platoon 023E, anyone else know if that's their platoon?

Colta, how did you draw the short straw for a 6AM flight lol, take a nap once you get to Montreal?

Hey guys, first post. Got my job offer 2 days ago, get sworn in on january 30 and fly out February 1
Combat engineer!!
I dont have a lot of time between enrolling and leaving so could someone provide me with a list of what to bring?

dijones6849 said:
I dont have a lot of time between enrolling and leaving so could someone provide me with a list of what to bring?

Your CFRC should give you a complete list.

Hill12 said:
Hey guys, first post on the forums here.  Got the call this morning (Jan 22nd), and I fly out Feb 1st.  I'm coming from the Okanagan valley in BC for Infantry.

Congrats! Thats very short notice. Try not to lose your mind getting everything in order.

Hey guys, I got the call for Veh Tech on January 9th and I'm flying out of Toronto on February 1st. Really excited for BMQ and looking forward to meeting everyone.

VW1994 said:
Hey guys, I got the call for Veh Tech on January 9th and I'm flying out of Toronto on February 1st. Really excited for BMQ and looking forward to meeting everyone.
Hey guys, I was called yesterday and offered a position as a Combat Engineer.
I am leaving on February 1st and I am flying out of Toronto. Super excited!

Anyone in 0022E platoon? I'm actually alittle bummed out that im not in the same platoon as some of you guys, and gal colta.

Out of the 4 other people that were swearing in with me 3 of them were going into 0022E, two were AVS and one was Combat Engineer... I'm sure we'll all have lots of company.  ;) Plus, I'm sure we'll all meet up again at some point. I'm kinda considering setting up a facebook page for our two platoons, if anyone is interested.
Congrats everyone who has just gotten their calls. It's going to be a wild ride!
I'm not exactly excited about the 6am flight, but I guess it's going to be early mornings from then on out anyway... so ah well.  :dunno:

So far it looks like I'm the only one leaving from Saint John airport that day, unless there are others who've sworn in ahead of me or will be swearing in soon. We'll all have to find each other at the Montreal airport.

Heya folks, got mixed up with the threads here.

I received the call yesterday for Combat Engineer, my swearing-in is on the 28th.
Flying out of...my front door in Montreal to head there. Convenient, to say the least.  ;D

Looks like ill be joining you guys. Swearing in the 30th for combat engineer coming from Victoria.

Lots of combat engineers in this bmq it seems. You guys all seem to be getting the call pretty close to go time. I can't wait! Only one more week till we fly/drive out! Woot!!

Back