• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Field Message Book Cover?

Shleprock

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello folks, newbie here. Glad I stumbled on it actually as it'll keep me posted on what's happening in the world of DND rather than from the BS I read about.

Anyhow, onto my question. I was cleaning out boxes the other day and found 3 brand new Field Message Books. Then I got thinking how these would be perfect to slip into my saddlebags on my Harley to use as a journal.

Anyone know where I can find those field message pad covers? I searched everywhere folks and can't seem to track them down. I only want to buy one maybe 2. I know i had one here at one time but of course now I need it, it's not around.

Thanks in advance.

Respect!

Shleprock
Newfoundland

I know www.cpgear.com sells them. Probably not the cheapest but the quality has been good in my experience.

I have these in my store if you need them. Better quality than you will get anywhere else and much cheaper also as I am clearing them out. Contact me offline if you are interested
Dave

Mike Bobbitt said:
I know www.cpgear.com sells them. Probably not the cheapest but the quality has been good in my experience.

I've got one from Wheeler's/CP gear that is over fifteen years. Been on Ops. Been on Lots of Exs. Been on whole lot of Courses. It is about the only peice of kit I would reccommend from Wheeler's/CP gear.

Wheelers is generally more expensive but they have a good warranty and if you are in the store they will do repairs right there.

I'll also recommend the CPGear FMP's and covers. Mines damn good and hasn't shown any aging yet after 3 years of use :)

But if all else fails, you can always pop into the Canex and see if they've got the Milspex FMP's and covers.

The quick answer is wheelers / cp gear....if you want to pay 3 times as much as anyone else.
Check their site...tons of stuff " on sale "....pitty the guys who actually paid the 300% MARK UP.
The " sale " price on their stuff is still too expensive....
Try: http://www.armyissue.com/    or  http://www.soldier-gear.ca/

Back