• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Flooding in St. Jean

sdhdeer

Inactive
Reaction score
Any word on how the flooding in St. Jean is affecting those currently at BMQ and those scheduled to go in the next week or so?

No, but I am sure the PATs will have their hands full ;)

Let's just say you might be learning about setting up defensive positions sooner than you thought...

MM

Rumint has it that they have moved the courses at Fort St-Jean over to the Mega.

sdhdeer said:
Any word on how the flooding in St. Jean is affecting those currently at BMQ and those scheduled to go in the next week or so?

The swimming test will now be administered upon arrival.

;D

211RadOp said:
Rumint has it that they have moved the courses at Fort St-Jean over to the Mega.

I can confirm, CMR ST-Jean has been evacuated to the mega until further notice.

Inky said:
I can confirm, CMR ST-Jean has been evacuated to the mega until further notice.

That sucks for all the ILQ and other senior course folks who now have to give up their nice(r) rooms for the MEGA.  ;D

sdhdeer said:
Thanks...at least nothing has been delayed.

I am so relieved you are more worried about your potential upcoming course than the lives of the people in the area who are affected by this flooding. [/sarcasm]  >:D

sdhdeer said:

Look here: http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/100699.0.html

Sigger said:
No, but I am sure the PATs will have their hands full ;)

WFT (Warrior Fitness Training) has been out filling sandbags for the past two days!  One of them even made it into La Presse.

The Mega has the RMC students and is starting to get some other personnel in to assist.  So far the lines in the mess for the recruits etc. haven't been too bad - there was mass panic around here last night as RMC started showing up because people were worried about hour long lineups to eat and things like that.  Beyond it being a bit busier at dinner, no major issues.

Back