• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FOL Inuvik MP Contact Information

Inspir

Inactive
Reaction score
Wondering if someone has the Military Police contact phone number for FOL Inuvik

IIRC from the last time I was up there, there is no permanent MP positions up in Inuvik.  We only went up there when activated.  There is a full time fire fighter I believe and someone else, but thats it.  I would suggest directing any questions pertaining to that location to Cold Lake.

just me... said:
IIRC from the last time I was up there, there is no permanent MP positions up in Inuvik.  We only went up there when activated.  There is a full time fire fighter I believe and someone else, but thats it.  I would suggest directing any questions pertaining to that location to Cold Lake.
Concur, pretty sure it is Cold Lake which is responsible for the FOL at Inuvik.  The MP at JTFN is...well, I'm not sure what their exact mandate is but they doesn't have an AOR for Policing and Security, at least last time I was interested enough to check.  Try 780-840-8180.

Back