• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Foreign education credential

Aram

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi,
I have applied CAF and i am waiting for aptitude Test.
I have a problem with requirement for test.
I graduated high school and post secondary school from outside of Canada.
I have done evaluation my credential by WES, but they did not provide me high school transcript evaluation. I inquired about that. Wes told me they only provides highest education transcript.
I have documents which are evaluated transcript of college and evaluated high school certificate of graduation, original high school transcript.
Do i still need evaluated high school transcript?
Thanks

Hi Aram,
I am on the same boat. What did you do later? Did CAF require your high schoole evaluation despite being having WES for your post secondary education?

Hi,
I have applied CAF and i am waiting for aptitude Test.
I have a problem with requirement for test.
I graduated high school and post secondary school from outside of Canada.
I have done evaluation my credential by WES, but they did not provide me high school transcript evaluation. I inquired about that. Wes told me they only provides highest education transcript.
I have documents which are evaluated transcript of college and evaluated high school certificate of graduation, original high school transcript.
Do i still need evaluated high school transcript?
Thanks
I can pretty much guarantee they will still require the transcript. If the transcript is in English or French, you might be ok. If not, they will likely need it evaluated and translated.

For PRes, if you have your WES evaluation for your post secondary then you don't need the high school evaluation. I didn't have my high school transcripts and they were satisfied with my WES evaluation for my B.Eng.

Foreign High school evaluation is easy course by course by IQAS than wes it will take upto 3 weeks. Just upload ur high school mark sheet and certification on their portal. My recruiting agency from toronto accepted it. And if you have Graduation from foreign country then its ok to submit wes evaluation which I submitted during my PR process

Back