• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

You click it and we decide if it warrants our attention. I personally deleted a couple of Memes featuring our PM yesterday in this very thread.

If you don't report it we may not see it because..... well I do have a life sometimes LOL
Meh. I never report anything. Never really see the need.

Meh. I never report anything. Never really see the need.
Then you can understand why the moderators may not catch everything. If you don't report it, we definitely can't do anything about it.

Then you can understand why the moderators may not catch everything. If you don't report it, we definitely can't do anything about it.
I wasn’t commenting on the moderators work. I meant in general. We have outrage about a comment about the irony of a broken ankle resulting from an uncleared sidewalk being blocked by protesters but a comment about wishing the worst effects of COVID on someone does not,

No need to report. At the time I took it as the normal TDS some people have. No more than those cheerleading Trump when he got it.

Number 2! Second Liberal breaks ranks. And removed from the Defense Committee too.

This is more than just breaking ranks. The comments yesterday went beyond just “I disagree with mandates.” It was a full criticism of the tone the party has taken. Some cracks in the red wall.

Number 2! Second Liberal breaks ranks. And removed from the Defense Committee too.

Happy Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I wasn’t commenting on the moderators work. I meant in general. We have outrage about a comment about the irony of a broken ankle resulting from an uncleared sidewalk being blocked by protesters but a comment about wishing the worst effects of COVID on someone does not,

No need to report. At the time I took it as the normal TDS some people have. No more than those cheerleading Trump when he got it.

To it was funny. The OP tripped over their own who-ha trying to play the gotcha game. That pie looks especially good on them.

To anyone who actually gives a f*ck, I knew the article was missing when I posted, hence the link to Reddit.

Fake news? Maybe, I just thought the irony was amusing (and the Reddit responses were funny). Nothing more than that.

My bad. I didn't realize that was considered trolling.

Last edited:
Watching the news. Looks like OPS just rolled into the red zone and confiscated most of the jerry cans. Some people now not too thrilled.

Watching the news. Looks like OPS just rolled into the red zone and confiscated most of the jerry cans. Some people now not too thrilled.
That the fight is about jerry cans.....does that not show the fight is lost?

That the fight is about jerry cans.....does that not show the fight is lost?
No clue. The protest is pretty resilient but OPS is increasing enforcement. The protesters haven’t lost yet. If they move on then maybe but there is always next time.

This fight is not even about mandates anymore and will outlast this current skirmish.

Plenty of double standard accusations going around. Day 12 here for these guys. BLM types in 2020 were cleared out and all arrested on day 3.

Peaceful does not always mean safe btw.
Homeless encampments set up illegally doe months at a time and it take a couple of injunction before they can be removed.

Back