• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Friendship and comradeship in bmq?

Just getting the "G"s now, and I'll tell you my own experience is quite like what everyone is describing.  I've made a few great friends, people I would love to spend time with going forward, and there are plenty of people I hope I never encounter again.  Yes there were cliques, yes people fought, yes there were "those guys" that everyone crapped on pretty much from day one (Lord of the flies comes to mind).  People often forget that we're recruits here, and it's not OUR job to "weed out the weak".. Staff doesn't want to see that kind of crap and if they do, it means hell for everyone.  Nothing like a few hours of change parade to bring everyone together through mutual suffering.

So to answer the question, yes, you will make some great friends that only an experience like BMQ can create.  Living next to someone in the open for 3 months, sharing a tent, telling stories at 3 AM trying to stay awake for the next mission, so on and so forth.

Back