• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

Who me?  Oh I just thought it was built up to be a huge epic feature and I just did not see it that way.  Same with The Godfather.  Or part 2 at least.

Not a Gone With The Wind fan  ;)

"You b***h you never backed away from anything in your life now fight, FIGHT, FIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHT  *couple slaps*

my quote:

STATION!!!!

hint: look at the earlier posts in this thread

a second quote just for fun:
That is your oath, *WHACK* and that is so you'll remember it.

I'll take that, more specifically it's Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey(the sequel)

"You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece!"

oh full metal jacket, now that is a masterpiece, in fact I hated the second half of the movie but I always watch it because of  Gunnery Sergeant Hartman

Where are you from?

Texas sir!

TEXAS?!? Only two things come from Texas, that's steers and queers, you don't look much like a steer to me, are you a fag boy!?

No sir!

Bullshit! I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose!

Full Metal Jacket, but I don't think the quote's quite right......

how about

"If you talk to a superior officer like that again, I'll scream the house down!"

I would think this is a more obscure line, and the movie would not be for everyone

Privates on Parade, cast including John Cleese as the CO of a 1940 British Song and Dance unit who has little taste for either, Appearantly it was based on the experiances of a member of one of those units.

Jeez, never even heard of it...
Privates on Parade... Tagline: Malaysia, 1947. Some fought. Some danced. lol. The cast list is all Sergeants.. wheres the Pte's?

(After S. statied he will cut someone's heart out with a spoon...)
G.Why a spoon, cousin? Why not an axe?

S. -Because it's DULL, you twit. It'll hurt more.

Should be easy.

Ha!, love that movie

Robin Hood (Prince Of Thieves)

Another gem is "That's it then, cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings.  And call off Christmas. "

Back