• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting Issued Hoodies

Wow.. Lots of People in my corps kept one part of the sweat suit at least.. Just because at they were soo frigging comfortable.. I've never heard of a place thata didnt issue them for every one.. Ut must be very hot there I assume?

armygurl_557 said:
Wow.. Lots of People in my corps kept one part of the sweat suit at least.. Just because at they were soo frigging comfortable.. I've never heard of a place thata didnt issue them for every one.. Ut must be very hot there I assume?
Blackdown only started issuing them in 2002.

IF YOU AHD HEARD WHAT OUR CO SAID THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT OUR CORPS WILL BE GETTING THE RMRANG HOODIE AND SWEAT PANTS NEXT YEAR.

RMNACSTC let me keep mine, but I declined.

Adventure, and Pioneer are issued full sets at VACSTC. It's obvious why no one else is... where you ever ACTUALLY cold. I think the temperature hit like 20C at one point :p

I woke up to a light dusting of snow in Blackdown last year...then the same day it turned into the Sahara.

Kyle Burrows said:
I woke up to a light dusting of snow in Blackdown last year...then the same day it turned into the Sahara.
Good old Blackdown ... seems to have its own unique weather system.  I recall one day I was on course it actually hailed there.

Back