• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Google's GMail (& invites)

I have it, it's good so far.  I have 3 invites if someone wants to try it out.  Just PM me an email that you already have and I'll send on.  Cheers.

Hey Sundborg,

I sent you a quick PM...

Thanks in advance.

I've got some invites to do away with as well, if anybody requires one.

So far, so good, in my books.  Probably the best webmail interface I've seen to date, and I like the idea of being able to label items rather than simply file them (I have yet to use that feature much though). 

I'm using the label system a lot with mine. I'm actually using it mostly for file storage. I email myself items like family photos, resumes  ::) and refrence material then I label them for easy access. As an example, I have a rather large UNIX resource manual in pdf format that I now have access to wherever I am.

Gmails great so far.
I have 11 invites if anyone wants one just pm me with your e-mail  :)

I got 3 invites. Send me a PM with your email if you want one.

Hey guys, check out eBay and do a search for gMail. People are actually selling the invites! Anything to make a buck I suppose.

I just got my gMail a couple days ago, it's a the greatest system out there. Who else offers 1000mb FREE!!!!?

Hey guys feel free to send it my way! Hotmail keeps screwing up for me.
If you send it to me i'll give you a "promotion" heh

Ghost, you can have one of mine.  Just PM me another email address to send it to.

Also, I think the "promotion" thing is gone.  Unless I'm missing something.

Hey guys, just to let you know, Gawab.com is not too bad as well..  I've been using for a while..  And I have 2Gb!!  :dontpanic:  But as your a new one, you'll get less than that..  take a look if you need a new account..

I still want a GMail account as I want to look it up..

If anyone wants a gMail account, send an e-mail to "arctictern@gmail.com" asking for an invite and you'll get one.

I've got 5. PM me or email me with your email address. First come first serve.

Back