• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Got my offer today

Congratulations Zach and I am sure with your enthusiasm and determination you will do very well as a pilot and if things don't work out well you can always be an Artillery Officer.  Best of luck.

kincanucks said:
Congratulations Zach and I am sure with your enthusiasm and determination you will do very well as a pilot and if things don't work out well you can always be an Artillery Officer.  Best of luck.

Ziiiinnnggg!

Congrats Zach, glad the site and the members were helpful to you.

Congrats Zach!  I very much wish to be in the same boat as you right now.  Unfortunately I had some medical delays but they were dealt with very quickly on my part, so I hope I still have a chance for this year.

You seem like you will be the type of person to put everything they have into this profession, and thats all they can really ask for... I'm sure you'll do great!  Now its time to do some additional prep training for basic... get out them running shoes!! :p

Congrats man, Good luck with your new career. Are you going ROTP?
Cheers,
Rob.

Yup I am going ROTP.

I'll go in thursday and talk to them about the details.. and I'll post any updates on here :)

Thanks guys!

Zach

Congrats Zach.  Good luck in school and in your training.  Keep us updated when you.

BTW -- Where are you going to school?

University of New Brunswick, Fredericton.

Currently in the business admin. program but trying to transfer over to the business and aviation management program they offer. That will be one of the questions I ask when I stop by the RC.

- Zach

Right on Zach!!

Glad to hear. I don't know you but I can tell your motivation will lead to you becoming a gret pilot in the forces.
I am at present in the waiting game as you called it, not for pilot though. A paramedic actually, but just as motivated and eager as your post sounded.

Just given you "props", good luck in training.

"Fateum et Meum"
-my fate is my own.

Mike G - fulltime maritimer

Cheers man - good luck to you too!

and thank you,

Zach

Just got my call!  :) I swear in on August 17th and I start my basic in Borden on September 4th and finish December 1st. I'm going to be RCR (not sure which battalion yet). Thanks again for all of your help!!  :) :cdn: :)

y'know what that says to me? Time for you to turn things up a notch. Now, you have a real goal. Time to start making some serious improvements in your fitness, time to start studying these boards, time to enjoy the crap out of every second of your civvie-life free time.

Luck.

Back