• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
Bruce Monkhouse said:
I know one of our shy members PMed me to say that she would probably attend if it was on Saturday.
Will you be wearing chaps then Mr. Monkhouse?  ;D

So below me..............pastel T-shirt and white jacket for this aging SG.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I know one of our shy members PMed me to say that she would probably attend if it was on Saturday.

Bruce, are you referring to me? (Ha, I've never been called shy before but I've been called a lot worse  ;D.)

Yes, if the gathering is held on the 7th of June, I'll be there.

Hope everyone remembers to bring their Army.ca coins--I hear through the Guelph grapevine that Bruce owes a round for the last gathering ... big  ;D !

leroi

leroi said:
Bruce, are you referring to me? (Ha, I've never been called shy before but I've been called a lot worse  ;D.)

Ahh, so it wasn't the other shy member you were refering to (that is why I was inquiring about the chaps)  ;D

leroi said:

Yes, if the gathering is held on the 7th of June, I'll be there.

Hope everyone remembers to bring their Army.ca coins--I hear through the Guelph grapevine that Bruce owes a round for the last gathering ... big  ;D !

leroi

He wasn't the only one!! Someone else's was left on the bedside table --- and some of us just forgot to make them ante up.

I recommend keeping your peanuts to yourselves. Trust me --- don't let any Don Johnson wannabe's anywhere around them -- lest the waitress get pissed of at you.  ;)

You're shy!!?? Join the club!! Two peas in a pod we are.

I may show up in my chaps. May.  ;)

ArmyVern said:
He wasn't the only one!! Someone else's was left on the bedside table --- and some of us just forgot to make them ante up.

Hey I ante's up. Who do you think bought that first round of Jagey shots? :-[

Let's see ... cougar hunt, chaps, pickle/peanut thieves, aging sex stars and--last but not least free rounds of alcohol ... wouldn't miss it for the world ...

Sounds like a party!

:cheers:

leroi said:
cougar hunt,

No, we miss that by one day. Its always the first Friday of the Month when they have live music and scarred for life little OCdt's.......... ;)

Bruce Monkhouse said:
No, we miss that by one day. Its always the first Friday of the Month when they have live music and scarred for life little OCdt's.......... ;)
:rofl:
Do we have a location in mind?

I'll be around for the summer, working out of CFRC Kitchener, if you'll have a fresh OCdt!

No cougars for me - girlfriend has a mean left hook.

At least the smell of perfume and tequila gives you warning!

Ah shazbot, can't make it. Posting message out to Comox just came through. Cursed OJT. Ah well, maybe next time.

I'll be missing out as well... will be in Borden that weekend.

I'll look forward to the pics/stories however!

I'm pretty sure it will be the Saturday at the Shakesphere Arms...........I will confirm tomorrow.

Back