• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

GUEST Status

Another quick question that off topic, but not worth starting a thread for.

Why do I have "Guest" under my name, while other people have "New Member", or other titles?

Thanks

And as for the MP's mine seem to work fine as well, I think it might be as stated a history thing, that it's been too long since they posted?

GreenWood said:

Why do I have "Guest" under my name, while other people have "New Member", or other titles?

Thanks

And as for the MP's mine seem to work fine as well, I think it might be as stated a history thing, that it's been too long since they posted?

That has to do with the number of posts you have. The more posts you have, the more you status inches toward the more senior ranks.

GreenWood said:
It is not worth starting another thread, but clearly important enough to derail another thread and potentially distract another person from getting an answer to their question?

As a point of curtesy, either post your completely off topic ideas in a thread of their own, keep them to yourself or (as you should have had success trying in this case) do a search to see if the question has been answered.

… don’t worry.  I will clean-up your mess for you.

Since it got moved here, why not merge it all into a big thread titled Milnet FAQs (or similar)??

Personally, I was glad that someone didn't start a new thread....YMMV...  :dunno:

Back