• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
Direct hits in Tel Aviv are a strategic, political "win": for Bibi and the Warhawks and, equally, a strategic, political blow to Biden and the Peaceniks.

I also note that (more than one) 🇮🇱 official has saids that there is nowhere in the region - meaning, specifically Tehran, Sana'a and Aden - that are "out of reach" of Israel's military. There is some veiled speech there directed at 🇨🇳 and 🇷🇺.
100%.

Israel response will be spectacular.

There is now a second wave of SRBM attack underway.

Israel's going to be like....

stop it big brother GIF by Bellator

There were locals there but they were in the minority. They were outvoted by Marshall's Latin American block, the OAS, that was chartered on 30 April 1948, 14 days before Israel declared independence. Few of the modern Commonwealth states had voting rights and those tend to vote against Israel these days.
lebanon, Syria, Saudi, Yemen the UAE were no different than Israel. All owe their existence to the breakup of the Ottoman Empire

The War Zone has been continuously updating information the Iranian missile attack. Looks like lots of missiles made it through Israeli defences and struck parts of Tel Aviv.

Iranian Ballistic Missiles Rain Down On Israel (Updated)
I repeat: every missile that makes it through and hits civilians in Israelis cities is a political win for Bibi and his Warhawks and a defeat for Biden and his Peaceniks. Tehran is well within the range of Israel's bombers and the IDF is, I suspect, pretty good at SEAD.

Palestinian died from shrapnel.

Not if this is real or fake, but it shows missile booster landing on some poor guy walking down the street. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Oof. Poor guy. That’s a hell of a chunk of shrapnel, if that’s real.

Back