• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Handed in applications on 03-02-05!!

Fingers and toes crossed! I even ask my girlfriend to cross her fingers for me, but she don't want to see me leave so she doesn't and call me stupid hehehehe.. I love her so much  ;D

Making it for the summer BMQ is my biggest dream.. as it was said on another thread, someone's BMQ has been scheduled for may, so maybe they already booked everyone for april.. another LONG month of waiting but well, May should do fine! ;)

Cheers

Have you completed your testing, Nitz? I have my physical on April 5th so thats cutting 'er short, eh!

Yes, all my testing is done an my med file has been approved by Borden and is back, meaning that i'm on the merit list right about now! I hope so much to get this darn call... awwh

Cheers!

Sure I will! I heard that there was a selection board within the next 2 weeks or so... that would be so nice!

Sorry if you've answered this before, but what did you apply for? reg/res? what trade?

Cheers

I applied reg. F NCM, 434 FCS tech, 526 Avionics tech, 514 Avation tech.

As I heard, the 434 trade is still distressed in personnel since the last FY or so.. I don't see anything keeping me from joining soon!

Cheers!

NiTz said:
BTW, that's sad they get so busy, but why do they priorize RMC applicants over Reg. F. applicants? Hmm...

They prioritize the rmc applicants probably because the rmc selection board is april20/21 i heard so they need to have everything processed and ready for the boards by then.

I got the same answer from recruiting when I called them asking about the status of my file. They said I should be hearing from them sometime in April to schedule all the tests. But I didn't hear about it being doubtful for June/July BMQ. That's right about the time I was hoping to leave.

Ah well, I better start looking for a job for this summer. 

P.S. what trade are you hoping to join, armyrules? My list is Signal Operator, Combat Engineer, Weapons Technician - Land.

Paish said:
They prioritize the rmc applicants probably because the rmc selection board is april20/21 i heard so they need to have everything processed and ready for the boards by then.

That would make sense to me!

All ROTP files (RMC and Civ U) were sent in last Friday so the CFRC/Ds should be back to processing Reg and Res F files with the emphasis on Res F because of the upcoming summer BMQs.

P-Free said:
I got the same answer from recruiting when I called them asking about the status of my file. They said I should be hearing from them sometime in April to schedule all the tests. But I didn't hear about it being doubtful for June/July BMQ. That's right about the time I was hoping to leave.

Ah well, I better start looking for a job for this summer.

P.S. what trade are you hoping to join, armyrules? My list is Signal Operator, Combat Engineer, Weapons Technician - Land.

My list is Infantry, Artillery or combat engineer and I was really hoping to get BMQ this summer hopefully the SGT was mistaken. Well I guess that I'll have to play the waiting game for now!! P.S P-Free are you going for Reg or Res?

Back