• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Happy New Years, y'all!

Burrows

Make good life choices.
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Reaction score
I did a search.  No postings found for this new years.

Happy New Years.  May the next 365 days be plentiful for you all!

Kyle

Me and my two friends Glen(livet)  and Glen(morangie), our good buddy Bo(wmore), along with a bucket of freshly harvested snow, wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year

Same here, meme chose, Happy new year, Bonne annee - gros nez from an x-pat newf here on the lower north shore of Quebec in Sept-Iles. Don't ask me if I can parlez-vous. Been here for 2 years, wife is Franco (married x 15 years), kids are bilingual, and I still can't parlez-vous with the best....  :D  Happy new Year to all & may yer big jib draw!

Well,

Its been 01 Jan 09 for the past 19 hrs here in Queensland, yes, another hot, sticky day in the high 30'sC. Beautiful one day, perfect the next.

To all that know me personally on here and others that don't, I hope this year of 2009 is better for you in every way than 2008 was.

Regards,

Wes

I spent my New Years plowing snow... and hitting green carts.

*sigh*

Anyways I"m off my shift now... time for bed.. yes it's 0628hrs here. Love the night life.

Happy New Year and all the best to you all this year!

Lets hope and or pray for a successful deployment and safe return for all who will deploy anywhere this 2009!

Back