• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hello from St. Jean

camochick

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's been so long since I've posted here. Just wanted to say hey to everyone. I'm going into week seven of basic training and so far it's gone well. I've had some rough days but for the most part it's been pretty good  (each week that goes by gives you such a sense of pride that you forget all the crappy stuff). I've made some great friends,and had some interesting times  (some of the jackings have been tough to get through without cracking a smile!!). I definatly cannot wait to get home for a visit though. Anyhow, just wanted to let everyone know i'm still alive (it's true they can't kill you ha!ha!) Take care all, talk to you soon.

Camo

Week 7, way to go! Yer on the downslide Camochick. Good luck with the rest. And yep, they ain't allowed to kill ya anymore!

Go hard CC, you'll be right!

Best of luck in your future endeavours as a serving member.

Cheers,

Wes

Good to hear from you Camo.  Keep up the good work, you're doing great!  And in case it hasn't been passed on to you, here is the thread that Cdn Aviator started on you.  He kept it fairly clean.  :D

Good stuff Camochick!  Keep up the good work, we're all rooting for you.

Well three weeks from this thursday and i am done with this place whooohoo. Just finishing up some stuff this week and then itsb two weeks in farnham and then grad week. Thanks for all the support, miss you all. cheers

Ahhh... two weeks in Farnham in November.....
Better than two weeks in the field in Gagetown in November :)

Have a good time CC

Cheers!

Keep up the awesome work Camo!! And keep the positive attitude, you'll need it some days in Farnham during the next 2 weeks. But, don't let the silly rumours about Farnham scare you, you actually do have lots of fun too! Not long now til' grad! Whoohoo girl.

Hey guys, well I'm down to less than two weeks left of basic training. Week 11 was rough but I made it through. Got to love 4am stand toos and gas, gas, gas. I completed my 13k and my fireman carry so now it's just getting through week 12 without an injury from all the non sleep we will be getting. Anyhow, hope all is well with everyone. Take care, Camo

Hi Camo!

Just found your thread here and read your update. Thought I'd write you a little note here and say hello too! Glad to hear everything is going well :)

Keep up the good work...

~Rebecca

Well today is my last day in St Jean. We had our Graduation today, it went well, I didnt stab myself with my bayonette or drop my rifle. Anyhow, it's off to Bordon for me tommorrow and then who knows where I will be. Thanks for all the support everyone has shown. Take care all, miss ya!!!!

camochick said:
Well today is my last day in St Jean. We had our Graduation today, it went well, I didnt stab myself with my bayonette or drop my rifle. Anyhow, it's off to Bordon for me tommorrow and then who knows where I will be. Thanks for all the support everyone has shown. Take care all, miss ya!!!!

congrats camochick, Good luck with the rest of your training.

Congratulations CC

BTW... Borden.... AKA Boredom (ho,hum)

Welcome to Borden...  let me know when ya get here, maybe we can go for coffee or something.  Cheers.

Jen

Hey all, it's sure  been awhile. I finally left the most wonderful place on earth  ::) and am now on my Ql3. It's going well and should (hopefully) be done in July and finally get back home and back to normal. This course is ....interesting to say the least ha!ha! anyhow, missin you all, and will try and keep in touch. Take care, Camo

Back