• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

HELP! I need get out of submarines

Pig-Pen

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been subs not for a few years. Now that I have done some time underwater, I would like to get back to the surface fleet now. I asked once before to return to the Fleet, and was told that the CoC would recommend release at the career review board. I am trying to compose my memo and could use some guidance.

Pig-Pen said:
I asked once before to return to the Fleet, and was told that the CoC would recommend release at the career review board.

I suspect that there is considerably more that you are not telling us.

Pig-Pen said:
I have been subs not for a few years. Now that I have done some time underwater, I would like to get back to the surface fleet now. I asked once before to return to the Fleet, and was told that the CoC would recommend release at the career review board. I am trying to compose my memo and could use some guidance.
You can submit a memo with a request form to return to general service. Not sure why there would be a CRB unless there is more to the issue. Such as you are under training and delinquent. If you are under training you need to get that done before requesting anything. Posting from submarines to skimmers is just a posting it "should" have no effect on your career. If you use the CoC as it is intended to be used you will get an official answer. It may not be the one you want but there are processes for that too. CM interviews are a good time questions like this can be asked, talk to your supervisor before hand so they are aware of your intentions. I did over ten years on O Boats and left a short time after they announced the Upholder purchase. There was never any mention of CRB's.
You really should be talking to your supervisors and use the CoC. Sometimes things are a pain but it does work. If you are serious and put things to paper you will get a lot further than just verbally asking for something.

Back